Any registered user can monitor his/her finances in "My Domaza" → "My Finances". In the submenu "Accounts" you can check past and current payments for subscription packages or banner ads, real estate and more.
Your payments are arranged in the table "Accounts", which has the following fields:
• Transactional number - financial transaction. Click on the column heading to sort by number of transaction.
• Reason for payment - indicates the reason for payment. The basis for payment may be "Load Balance" or "Update dPanel". From the drop-down menu select the reason for the payment.
• Amount (EUR) - amount in euro to be paid or already paid, depending on the status.
• Date - displays the date and time of creation of the transaction. Place the cursor in one of the fields over the column and an automatic calendar will appear where you can easily select a date. Click "Search" and your bills from this date or time interval will be displayed.
• Pay before - shows the date and time when the amount is due. Place the cursor in one of the fields over the column and an automatic calendar will appear where you can easily select a date. Click "Search" and the screen will display your bills from this date or time interval.
• Paid (EUR) - shows how much the consumer paid. If not paid anything, will show zero. Click on the column heading to sort the accounts paid amount.
• Status - shows what is the status of the account. It can be "paid", "Unpaid" or "problem". From the list above, select the column type status to be displayed for the selected billing status.
• Pay - To pay the bill, click on the icon "Pay". This will open a page with information about the transaction and payment methods. More information on "My Ads" → ‘Property Advertising" and "My Ads" →"Activate Ad".
The screen will display information about the transaction and payment methods:
• Through Moneybookers - is redirected to the Moneybookers page to continue with payment.
• Via PayPal - the user is redirected to the PayPal website to proceed with payment.
• By RBKmoney - is redirected to a page RBKmoney to proceed with payment.
• By bank transfer - the user is sent a letter e-mail with instructions and information on paying by bank transfer. Should the user to enter payment information on a meeting. Data will be sent and await confirmation from the accounting department of Domaza. If everything was successful loan will be charged.
• In our office - payment directly to the office of Domaza.
• Delete - to delete the account, click on the "Del." icon .